Nursing as a profession is required to develop the science as a form of concern in improving the welfare of mankind both in scope of community and clinics. The existence of the various changes that occur will cause a variety of the latest trend that demands increased nursing care services, thus nurses must be sensitive to the changes that occur in their environment at all times. Along with the Airlangga University’s vision to become a world class university, Faculty of Nursing Airlangga University organize an international conference to disseminate the theory and current practice in both the scope of clinical nursing, community nursing and management and policy in nursing to nurse colleagues in the international sphere. This conference is conducted on April, 16-17th 2011 at Ibis Hotel Surabaya in cooperation with several institutions such as Flinders University Australia, Avans Hogeschool The Netherlands and Indonesian National Nurse Association (INNA) – East Java. The theme of this conference is “Current nursing care in clinical and community”.
1. Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), an outpatient model for severe mentally ill patient.
(Koen Westen, Avans Hogeschool The Netherlands)
2. What nurses need to do to prepare a community before the natural disaster
strike, a community health nursing view.
(Prof. Paul Arbon AM, Dean SONM Flinders University Australia and President Elect World
Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine-WADEM)
3. Current management in clinical setting
(Nurse Consultant of Premier Hospital, Australia)
4. Management of cardiovascular emergency – cardiac arrest algorithm 2010
(Indonesian Cardiovascular Nurse Association – East Java)
5. Pre eclampsia as an obstetric emergency case
(Indonesian Maternity Nurse Association – East Java)
6. Child growth and development of mother with pre eclampsia
(Indonesian Pediatric Nurse Association – East Java)
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their original and unplubished paper both in oral and poster presentations. Abstracts must be written in English no more than 300 words (in MS Word or Open Office format) and must have the following components:
2. Author (underline the presenting author)
3. Main content: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Keywords
4. Corresponding author and address.
Oral presentations is limited to 15 minutes including Q & A. The poster should be in X-banner format in the size of 60 cm x 160 cm. One or more authors of the accepted papers must attend the conference.
deadline for abstracts: 07th February 2011
result announcement: 14th February 2011
Send by Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org