Are you a member of a research institution that is headquartered and working in a Least Developed Country (LDC)? Is your institution interested in research capacity building? IF YES, then apply for GDN’s Call for Proposals on Building Research Capacity in Least Developed Countries.
About the Call: The Global Development Network (GDN), with the support of theInternational Development Research Centre, invites research institutions to propose a capacity building program for the duration of two years. The program should be demand-led, designed to support the institutions in addressing their research capacity gaps with an aim to raise and strengthen their research and outreach skills in a sustainable manner. TheCall accepts submissions in both English and in French.
Grant Amount: The grant for each selected institution will range between US$ 40,000 to US$ 100,000 per year for a period of two years, contingent on the scope and success of the proposed program.
Who can apply?
· This Call is open to non-partisan, not-for-profit, research institutions headquartered and working in some LDCs.
· A variety of research institutions may participate including:
o Stand-alone research institutions
· The applying institution must be headed and managed by members who are citizens of developing or transition countries and currently residing in LDCs.
· Deadline for submitting the Expressions of Interest (EOI) is 18 July, 2014 (6:00 PM Indian Standard Time). Submissions/ documents received after this date will not be considered.
· The Call accepts submissions in both English and in French.
· For more information and to apply,click here.
· Forqueries, email at rcb2014
Thank you for your time and best regards,
The GDN Team