Health in all policies training manual
This manual is a training resource to increase understanding of the importance of Health in All Policies among health and other professionals. The material will form the basis of 2- and 3-day workshops, which will:
- build capacity to promote, implement and evaluate HiAP;
- encourage engagement and collaboration across sectors;
- facilitate the exchange of experiences and lessons learned;
- promote regional and global collaboration on HiAP; and
- promote dissemination of skills to develop training courses for trainers.