The Global Research Nurses’ network is pleased to announce the second competition for nurses working in clinical research …
THE WINNER WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF NURSING INTERNATIONAL NURSING RESEARCH CONFERENCE IN NOTTINGHAM, UK, 20th – 22nd APRIL 2015, ALL EXPENSES PAID.
SECOND PRIZE – ONE YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION TO 2 ONLINE JOURNALS: THE JOURNAL OF ADVANCED NURSING & THE JOURNAL OF CLINICAL NURSING
|TO WIN – WRITE A 1,000 – 1,500 WORD ARTICLE TO DISCUSS THE ROLE OF THE RESEARCH NURSE:
“Using examples from research projects that you have worked on discuss what skills nurses contribute to a clinical research team.”
Entries to be received by 31st October 2014. Winners will be announced in early December 2014.
Instructions for how to enter the Nurses’ Competition, 2015:
- Register, or sign in to the Global Research Nurses’ network. https://globalresearchnurses.tghn.org/login/
- Go to Articles tab at top of page.
- Click UPLOAD NOW in box at top right hand corner.
- Enter information following these instructions:
Title = Nurses’ Competition 2015
Description/ Abstract: – put the following information, which is required
- Your Name
Your job title, and a description of your research role
A statement of why you would like to go to the RCN conference, explaining what benefit you expect to gain from it.
- Finally, check the information and click the ‘I agree’ checkbox.
- Browse to your article and upload it.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for the competition.