Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program
The purpose of Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program is to encourage outstanding international students to undertake Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree program in Taiwan. If you intend to apply, please visit the link below and read the regulation first. (http://www.icdf.org.tw/ct.asp?xItem=12505&CtNode=30316&mp=2)
- The Application Period: from now till 17 March, 2017.
Submit all requirements before 17 March, 2017 to: Gedung Artha Graha 17 F, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53,Jakarta 12190. Taipei Economic and Trade Office ( dituliskan untuk aplikasi beasiswa ICDF )
(1) Scholarship Application Form (completed online, printed out and signed)
Online application website: http://www.icdf.org.tw/TSP/welcome.aspx
(2) A copy of applicant’s passport, household certificate (K.K.) and birth certificate.
(3) A copy of highest-level diploma and transcripts. (after the announcement, ICDF scholarship recipients should give an authenticated highest-level diploma and transcripts)
(4) A copy of English Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL test score or another international recognized English proficiency exam.
(5) Taiwan ICDF Medical Report: (including HIV test) dated within the past three months.
(6) Two letters of reference: signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors). Photo copies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
(7) A copy of admission application materials to “Association of Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program Universities” (e.g., copies of application fee remittance, application form, receipt of application from universities/colleges, email ).
Details of Scholarship Benefits:
(1) Airfare: The Taiwan ICDF arranges economy class, return tickets for the most-direct flights to and from Taiwan.
(2) Housing: All students must reside in student dormitories.
(3) Tuition fees: The TaiwanICDF covers tuition fees as required by a student’s university.
(4) Credit fees: Credit fees, which vary with the number of credits registered, are also covered as required by a student’s university.
(5) Insurance: In addition to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accident and medical coverage while in Taiwan. The Taiwan ICDF covers insurance fees for the entire duration of a student’s program.
(6) Textbook costs: The costs of textbooks purchased as required by instructors are covered by the Taiwan ICDF, subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Undergraduate Program: Each student receives NT$12,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Master’s Program: Each student receives NT$15,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis.
- Ph.D. Program: Each student receives NT$17,000 per month as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. This is deposited into a student’s local bank account on a monthly basis. A student’s host institute may offer to continue paying this monthly allowance for courses exceeding four years; the duration and amount will be determined by the host institute.
- Duration Award
- Bachelor’s program: maximum 4 years.
b. Master’s program: maximum 2 years.
- Doctoral program: maximum 4 years.
Scholarship applicants should apply directly for admission to Taiwan ICDF partner universities. Each applicant is allowed to apply only ONE program.
ICDF will public the recipients list before 30 June, 2017.
a.2017Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program Brochure
b.2017 Study Programs for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program
Contact Window : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dokumen aplikasi beserta dokumen lainnya dapat dikirimkan ke :
Kantor Taipei Economic and Trade Office
Gedung Artha Graha lt.17, Jl. Jend Sudirman kav 52-53, SCBD, Jakarta 12190
( dituliskan untuk aplikasi beasiswa XXX )
More info: http://www.studiditaiwan.org/2014/12/2015-taiwan-icdf-scholarship-program.html