Directed by pediatric hematologists/oncologists, our multidisciplinary team offers children and families the emotional, physical and spiritual support they need. Recognized as one of the top five childhood cancer centers in the country by Child magazine, the Aflac Cancer Center treats nearly 350 new cancer patients each year and follows more than 2,500 patients with sickle cell disease, hemophilia and other blood disorders. Our courageous patients range from infants to young adults.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Current Georgia RN licensure.
Previous Hematology/Oncology experience required.
Minimum of 2 years of management/administrative experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is ranked as one of the top children’s hospitals nationwide, according to Parent magazine and U.S. News & World Report, plus we’ve made Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, generous paid time off, travel allowances, retirement, relocation and more.
So if you’re ready to excel in your career, bring your strengths to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For more information, please contact:
Park Nicollet Health Services, an integrated healthcare organization, is one of the most trusted and recommended sources of personalized healthcare in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our progressive and dynamic system includes Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic, Park Nicollet Foundation and Park Nicollet Institute. Park Nicollet is based in St. Louis Park, MN and has more than 8,000 employees, including over 900 physicians.
We’re minutes from beautiful Minneapolis and centrally located in the twin cities metro area, an area that offers many amenities including excellent schools, arts, and a variety of outdoor and indoor entertainment and events.
We are currently seeking Nurse Leaders for the following specialties:
• Labor and Delivery/Post Partum
• Perinatal Services
• Emergency Center
• Short-stay/Med Surg/Pediatrics
• Clinical Nurse Educators
We are always seeking talented Nurses and Nursing Leaders, so if you are interested in a rewarding career, join the health care team that values your unique contributions. To apply or learn more about Park Nicollet, visit parknicollet.com/careers .
LEGENDA EDUCATION GROUP is a leading provider of private higher education in Malaysia offering a wide range of programmes in its full fledged campus including franchised programmes with local universities and collaborative programmes with foreign universities and professional bodies. We are now venturing into Health and Allied Health Sciences education and in line with our rapid expansion; we invite self-motivated individuals with the drive to excel and grow, to join us as Nursing Lecturers and Clinical Instructors.
Education / Qualifications:
· Masters / Honours Degree in Nursing and appropriate professional qualification and currently registered with Nursing Board Of Malaysia.
· Must posses a valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
· Minimum of 3 years of hospital clinical experiences.
· Minimum of 3 years of teaching experiences.
· Able to provide evidence of practice experience as a nurse.
· Relevant teaching experience in surgical/medical care practice.
· Experience of teaching in clinical settings.
· Evidence of good/innovative pedagogic practice.
· Awareness of current Nursing Board priorities in relation to the changing workforce in Nursing and health care.
· Computer literate (Microsoft office – Excel, Word, Power Point and other presentation softwares).
· Contemporary knowledge in clinical teaching skills.