Networking for Career Advancement
The goal of this program is to enhance nurses’ skills in networking to keep their professional careers fit. After you study the information presented here, you will be able to – Identify four potential resources to contact for networking.
Outline steps for face-to-face networking.
Describe three self-marketing sales props for use in effective networking.
This course will be updated or discontinued on or before 12/20/2012
This course has been made available for FREE through a promotional arrangement with Jacksonville University until June 8, 2011.
* While participation in this educational activity is free to you, participant lists shall be made available to the sponsor of this module. By proceeding, you are agreeing to allow this organization to receive your demographic or survey information. If you do not want your demographic or survey information to be released to the sponsoring organization, you can take this course for $ 10.00 by clicking here.
1. Nurse anesthetist: $154,221
2. Management/administration: senior management: $96,735
3. Nurse practitioner: $85,025
4. Nurse midwife: $82,111
5. Management/administration: $78,356
6. Consultant: $76,473
7. Informatics nurse: $75,242
8. Management/administration: middle management: $74,799
9. Clinical nurse specialist: $72,856
10. Management/administration: first-line management: $72,006
Additionally, certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) are paid for providing a type of care that also generates substantial compensation for the physicians who provide this type of care. For comparison, anesthesiologists’ mean annual wage in 2009 was $211,750, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
From the Manufacturer
Nurse discreetly and in style. The Bebe Au Lait Nursing Covers have been touted as a mommy must-have by mothers, celebrities, and medical professionals. Our patented, award winning nursing covers are sought by nursing moms worldwide. This comes in one size and is made up of 100% cotton. It can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket, or even as a sunshade to protect baby’s fragile skin from harmful UV rays. This is machine washable.